YouTube's New Logo?



RidesAPaleHorse had this to say about YouTube pulling Geert Wilder's "Fitna" from it's site.

Well...YouTube has done it again.

I got lucky and was able to see the whole thing before it was removed by YouTube. " This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." All 12 parts.

Unfuckinbelieveable.

Well, I guess not.

[T]his was one of the most informative and frightening things I have ever seen. All we can do is hope that someone, somewhere will find a way to repost it. This NEEDS TO BE SEEN by anyone who still thinks that Islam is a "religion of peace".

I am absolutely disgusted that Youtube has seen fit to deny the public access to this work. I'm going to try and find another site to publish my own videos on and delete my YouTube account as soon as possible.

Thank God I got to see it.

[P]ost the original link http://eye-on-the-world.blogspot.com/ so everyone can see what kind of bullshit YouTube is pulling.

by RidesAPaleHorse
image: RAPH
Source: YouTube's New Logo?

Digg!

DBKP.com - Bigger, Better!.
Death by 1000 Papercuts Front Page.
 
coompax-digital magazine