Trench Reynolds: DBKP This Week in Crime 26

July 27-August 2, 2008

Trench Reynolds

[Editor's Note: DBKP apologize for the lateness of this week's Trench on Crime. We mistakenly thought this was posted earlier in the week. Look for new Trench's DBKP This Week in Crime on Sunday or Monday, as is usual.]

I'm Trench Reynolds.

I blog about crime.



This is DBKP's This Week in Crime for July 27th-August 2nd, 2008.

This week at craigscrimelist I the most amusing story was this one about a male temp that was running a prostitution ring in a veterinarian's office.

My favorite link from CrimeNe.ws this week would be this one which just happens to go to a guest post I did for Investigation Discovery.

Business has definitely picked up at News of Doom where we had not one but two particularly grisly stories.

At MyCrimeSpace the story of the week was about a 17-year-old rapist who was sentenced to 3 years in juvenile detention. The real story is in the comments section of that post.

At TheTrenchcoat Chronicles we had a story about a school shooter who is spending his life in prison who wants you to feel sorry for him.

And lastly at Bad Breeders while the coverage of the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony continues I do want to point out this post about a newborn that was mauled by a dog? Freak accident or inattentive parents?

As usual if you want to follow my blogs you can use Twitter, the RSS feed, or Netvibes. If you have another way you'd prefer to follow my blogs let me know.

That's it for this week. I'm Trench Reynolds for DBKP.

So until the next time have a good sin.

by Trench Reynolds
 
coompax-digital magazine