Larry Sinclair-Obama: Polygraph Expert Flunks Credibility Test?

Polygraph Expert Not a Ph.D?

Larry Sinclair's Full Statement

Sometimes, the more information you get, the more questions you have.

DBKP participated in a brief email exchange with Larry Sinclair Saturday, before he took his polygraph tests organized by whitehouse.com.

We had another brief exchange late Sunday night, after the polygraph tests were administered and whitehouse.com publicized their results as "showing deception".

Sinclair pointed us toward a personal webpage which contained a statement concerning the polygraph results and a couple of other interesting additions.

We'd addressed the statement in an earlier article. We're publishing the full text of Larry Sinclair's statement, as well as some information about the polygraph expert that administered the test, Sinclair's letter of February 4, 2007 to the Obama campaign and a comment from Reverse Speech.com.

While the issue of the polygraph expert's credentials may raise some eyebrows, we're publishing the rest without comment--the reader can draw his own conclusions.

We will only say that at this late hour, we've left our checking for tomorrow.

As we've stated before: at this point, no one but Larry Sinclair and Barack Obama knows the truth of the matter.

Everything else is conjecture--by proponents of both sides.

DBKP is attempting at the moment to check on a few details of the story: to either corroborate or disprove the story presented by Larry Sinclair.

We've gotten no help in this regard from Sinclair. We think that, while he had to know he was in for abuse by coming forth with this story, he's going to have to provide some hard evidence to shore is declining credibility.

We will only add that the Washington Post story--circulated in an email--that Sinclair refers to in his statement, is a fabrication (as we reported yesterday).

The following is the complete contents, minus one angry comment from an Obama supporter, of the site Larry Sinclair directed us to.

We'd also like to commend whitehouse.com for their organizing the polygraph tests--there were two, as well as a drug test--in an attempt to provide some information in the Larry Sinclair saga.




STATEMENT FROM LARRY SINCLAIR


I am making this statement regarding the claims recently made against me and attributted to the WASHINGTON POST.

FIRST

The claims that I have an “extensive record of drug convictions” is in fact completely false and according to both the national new desk and city desk at the Washington Post has never been reported by anyone employed at this newspaper.

SECOND

The claims made that I “have been investigated eight times over the past 25 years for trying to secure money through “black male” and two of those involving politicians in IL and IN” also is in fact false and according to the Washington Post has never been reported by anyone employed at this newspaper.

THIRD

Dan Parisi of Whitehouse dot com has decided to ignore the conditions and agreement we entered into regarding the polygraph examination. Mr. Parisis has failed to provide the identity and contact information on the second Expert and in doing so has never obtained any agreement from me for using this individual.

Mr. Parisi failed to provide information that I recently received from emails from people I do not even know, which shows Dr. Edward Ira Gelb has in fact misrepresented his own credentials before a case filed in front of the US Supreme Court. (attached below)

fyi

www.antipolygraph.com/articles/article-036.shtml Gelb has
publicly claimed to hold a Ph.D. degree in psychology since at least
1996. I***997, he represented himself as a Ph.D. to the highest court
in the land -- the United States Supreme Court -- as a co-signer of
the Committee of Concerned Social Scientists' amicus brief in U.S. v.
Scheffer, where he is listed as "Ed Gelb, Ph.D." No, the "LaSalle
University" that awarded Gelb his "doctorate" turns out to be a
defunct, unaccredited diploma mill in Mandeville, Louisiana that was
owned and operated by one Thomas James Kirk, A.K.A. Thomas McPherson.
I***996, LaSalle was raided by the FBI, and i***997 Kirk pled guilty
to federal fraud charges. (For more on the bogus LaSalle
University, Mr. Edward I. Gelb is no Ph.D., and he should stop
masquerading as such.

In addition Mr. Parisi and his assistant refused to inform or allow me to be present during their meetings with Dr. Gelb in his office before, during and after the exams. Mr. Parisi and his assistant spent approximately two hours behind closed doors with Dr. Gelb before I was even introduced to him. During the examination process Dr. Gelb printed something off his computer and left the room telling me he would be back in five, only to return some 30 to 45 minutes later with Parisi’s assistant and an associate of Dr. Gelbs and then asked me to step out side for another 20 minutes before calling me back in to proceed with the exam.

FOURTH

Tonight (2-24-08) after Mr. Parisi refused to respond to my emails I posted on Whitehouse dot com the fact that Parisi this afternoon claimed he had not sent me copy of the results because he had not received them. Shortly after making that statement this afternoon Parisi’s assistant called saying they would fax the results in 15 minute, needless to say that never happened. Later Parisi claimed he had only then received a handwritten report faxed this date to him from Dr. Gelb and that he would wait to fax me the typed report.



If Mr. Parisi fails to comply with our agreement by Monday 2-25-08 I will post all email communications with him concerning this matter and which clearly state the conditions for this arrangement. These emails will clearly show Mr. Parisi did not follow our agreement and I will consider at that time what course of action should be taken. It is only natural that I would become suspicious of Mr. Parisi after finding out he has misrepresented this expert, he has claimed I was examined by two (2) experts of which I agreed and yet I only met one and still have not been given the contact information to this date on the second.



It needs to be made perfectly clear that I have from the very beginning demand all of this be done openly and with credible, unbiased, and apolitical individuals. These facts about Dr. Gelb make it hard for me to believe that Mr. Parisi can claim this person is unbiased and credible when he has misrepresented himself before the highest court in this Country.

Mr. Parisi’s claims that I approved both experts is untrue because I was never given this person whole name or any contact information on him/her. I was simply told Gordo something in Salt Lake City.



Thank you,

Larry Sinclair





http://www.reversespeech.com/sinclairpoly.htm

Reverse Speech Stands by Its Sinclair Results


Whitehouse.com has announced a very limited and somewhat cryptic statement about the first portion of the polygraph examination test results for Larry Sinclair, the man who claimed he shared drugs and had gay sex with Barack Obama. Their official statement says "deception indicated." This rather nebulous remark throws no light on the actual 'deception' they are referring to during the four hour session. One wonders why WhiteHouse.com appears to be stringing this process out?

Reverse Speech.com, however, stands firmly by its reversal analysis of Larry Sinclair which indicate he is telling a true story. Reverse Speech found no 'deception' of any kind in Mr. Sinclair's accounting. Furthermore, Reverse Speech did find clearly conflcted and incongruent reversals in its evaluation of a number of campaign statements by Mr. Obama. Both Sinclair and Obama reversals can be heard here: http://reversespeech.com/obamadrugs.htm and http://www.reversespeech.com/obama.htm

It is extremely important to note that in its 24 year history, Reverse Speech has never once been proven to have been wrong or to have erred in determining a person's genuine truth spoken by that person's subconscious mind. Some of its successes can be seen here - http://www.reversespeech.com/trackrec.htm

The polygraph, on the other hand, has a vast history of documented failures of false positive and false negative results. In fact, Wikipedia states "A 1997 survey of 421 psychologists estimated the test's average accuracy at about 61%, a little better than chance." See more here - http://rense.com/general80/poly.htm

ReverseSpeech.com also wonders why Barack Obama has not come forward to refute Sinclair's claims, and is now calling on him to do so. Reverse Speech would welcome the opportunity to analyze Mr. Obama speaking directly about the Sinclair allegations.

Larry Sinclair's February 4 Letter to Obama campaign

Axelrod's need to contact me forthwith‏
From: Larry Sinclair (larysinclair0926@hotmail.com)
Sent: Mon 2/04/08 11:43 PM
To: info@akpmedia.com
This message is for David Axelrod. My name is Larry Sinclair. Attempts to leave messages for you with the Obama headquarters have not gone well.

I have been informed that you personally have stated the claims in my youtube video are untrue. I also understand that you personally in your capacity with the Obama camp has stated the Obama camp is conducting an investigation into me and my associates.

I have contacted legal counsel and have asked that civile litigation be filed forthwith against you and the Obama camp for conducting investigations in an attempt to prevent my truthful allegations against your candidate from becoming public and a national scale. I am also asking counsel to take action to determine if you and or the Obama camp have violated any federal or state laws in the funding of your invesstigation and/or attempts to keep the truth out of the election process.

Understand all you have to do is ask me about me, because I have been 100% open and honest about my life and every aspect of it.

I am sick of threats being sent by Obama staff and supporters, I am sick of Obama bloggers using edited versions of my video to slam other candidates who have nothing to do with me or my video.

I have notified the DNC that I intend to take action against them as well for ignoring complaint filed by me with them regarding your statements about the purpose for the posting of my video.

Understand you do not know me, and I assure you I will stand my ground on this, and I will defend myself against the false claims being made against me by you, Obama's camp, paid or unpaid staffers, and Mr. Obama personally if I find him to have knowledge of your actions.

I suggest you address this matter because I assure you it will not be going away anytime soon.


DBKP Political Scandal Library

Over 45 DBKP stories and videos about scandals involving 2008 presidential candidates. Included are stories on Barack Obama, John McCain, Hillary Clinton and John Edwards.



by Mondoreb

images:
* orangewebhosting
*
Source: Larry's space

Digg!

Death by 1000 Papercuts Front Page.
 
coompax-digital magazine