Megan Had It Coming Blog: Edna Bambrick's in Town and You're Gonna Be Sorry!

Just nip it!

The vile little blog 'Megan Had It Coming' is still up and running with a new deputy in town.
Edna Bambrick said...

I HAVE CONTACTED THE FBI AND THE INTERNET POLICE ABOUT THIS BLOG! ANY THREATS AGAINST LORI DREW WILL BE REPORTED TO THE FBI AND DHS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Who is Edna Bambrick?

This is the first we've ever heard of Ms. Edna. Perusing the "I'm Lori Drew" thread we came across Edna's posts. Edna, it seems, has become Lori Drew's guardian angel.

From Edna's Yahoo 360 Profile:

According to Edna's MySpace (We'll refrain from posting a link) Edna is an older woman who is rumored to be a troll or spammer.

I'm not going to say what I think Edna is, for I fear her methods of revenge. (Tongue in cheek)

By Little Baby Ginn

Source - Megan Had It Coming

By Little Baby Ginn
Image [concise.britannica.com]
 
coompax-digital magazine