Spitzer No Stranger to Spewing Venom


An unusual source for us, but Crooks and Liars has a post on Eliot Spitzer calling Lou Dobbs someone who "spews venom".
SPITZER: Look, I’m not going to demean myself by getting into a back and forth with somebody who on TV spews venom, hate and fundamental misinformation. Of course not. He knows it.

As I said, it’s beneath me, it’s beneath my office, to, in any way, involve myself with Lou Dobbs. And I think his knowing spread of venom is beneath CNN as well.
As someone whose favorite tactic was releasing items about companies he was prosecuting to reporters, Spitzer should know a thing or two about spewing venom in the media. As NY Attorney General, Spitzer leaked information that could be spun unfavorably against the defendants by his office. He then browbeat companies into taking plea bargains to pad his kill record. His record against companies which stood up to his bullying tactics was less impressive.

As NY Governor, Spitzer is finding out that others are harder to bully.

by Mondoreb
[photo:msnbc]

Digg!

Back to Front Page.
 
coompax-digital magazine