Obama Cousin Says Stop ObamaCare!



Your Ad Here




"Milton R. Wolf, M.D.
A physician and proud defender of liberty.

It's true, I am President Barack Obama's cousin (second cousin to be exact). That makes me exactly 12% pure hope and I'd like to offer you some."





Howling wolf

OBAMA's COUSIN, DR. MILTON R. WOLF
BLOGS, DEFENDS LIBERTY and OPPOSES OBAMACARE





Learned the following info the other day and found it was interesting. Do readers agree?


Dr. Milton Wolf was moved to start blogging to highlight his opposition to ObamaCare. Dr. Wolf wouldn't be the first physician to oppose Obama's attempted take-over of the U.S. health care system. But he would be the first physician in Obama's family to do so.

You see, Dr. Wolf is Barack Obama's cousin. But we'll let Dr. Wolf explain.

From a recent email:

I am indeed Barack Obama’s cousin (mother’s side, the McCurry family as he described in ‘Dreams From My Father’).

Recently I launched my own conservative/libertarian blog website called The Wolf Files. I am a practicing physician and it was my opposition to ObamaCare that got me off the sideline but wherever liberty needs defending, I’ll be there. A month later, it’s been a lot of fun.

I hope you’ll check it out and perhaps even share it with your readers.


The Wolf Files

What about the time? The Wolf Files are up-to-date, with an Instapundit-type rapid-fire-links-with-commentary format.

Dr. Wolfe observed, "It's been a lot of fun."



Members of President Obama's family appear to mirror voters in general in their skepticism and later opposition of their relative's policies.

First, it was Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, who's been living illegally in a housing project in Boston and proclaimed that she "loved President Bush."

Now, Obama's cousin wants to stop ObamaCare.

What's next? Michelle saying she wants her husband to stop smoking and that their kids are too fat?

Oh wait...

Will the Mainstream Media report this?

Odds are better that readers will hit the PowerBall jackpot than reading news that's truly unfavorable to this president when there's anything of value on the line.

So, the answer to the above question is, "probably not."

In the meantime, readers will have to depend on people like Dr. Milton Wolf to carry on the good fight.


by Mondo Frazier
image: wikimedia
Go to DBKP Front Page


 
coompax-digital magazine